FROM THE PIETA PRAYER BOOK Graces Derived From Assisting at Holy Mass
1. The Mass is Calvary continued.
2. Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of Our Lordís life, sufferings
3. Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for yoursins.
4. At the hour of death the Masses you have heard will be your greatest
5. Every Mass will go with you to judgment and plead for pardon.
6. At Mass you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins,
according to your fervor.
7. Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass you render to the sacred humanity of Our
Lord the greatest homage.
8. He supplies for many of your negligences and
9. He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan
over you is diminished.
10. You afford the souls in Purgatory the greatest possible relief.
11. One Mass heard during life will be of more benefit to you than many heard
for you after your death.
12. You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have
befallen you. You shorten your Purgatory.
13. Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in Heaven.
14. You receive the priestís blessing which Our Lord ratifies in Heaven.
15. You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels, who are present at the
adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe.
16. You are blessed in your temporal goods and affairs.
In eternity, we shall FULLY REALIZE that it was certainly worthwhile to have
assisted at Holy Mass daily.